Second lab completed!
Play the game -> Click here
My Name: Giacomo Mariani, aka Jack Marian
23-apr-2012 - START
30-apr-2012 - END of the Tutorial
1-may-2012 - PROJECT COMPLETED
The player drives a cube in the space who can shoot vertically and destroy asteroids that are randomly spawned on the top of the screen and move down to the bottom at random speeds.
Attack option: the player may gain a double shot if he takes a special shining green capsule.
Defense option: the player may enable shields to avoid damage, and could take special rose capsules to earn a life. If the player's lives are too low (arrive to 1) the cube spaceship go on fire, showing the player is in danger. If the player heal and return to 2 lives the fire stops.
Goal: the player gain points destroying asteroids, and win the game if he stays alive untile the countdown timer arrive to 0.
Project Goals (achieved)
- Extra Socket to Fire With
- Add an extra socket to fire from for the player
- Make sure it becomes a ‘Double Shot’
- Random Variables
- Create a Random Speed for the Asteroids
- Create a Random Scale for the Asteroids
- Add a Pickup Item
- Create a pickup item for the ‘Double Shot’
- Extra Credit
- Pickup Item for Lives
- Player Feedback (Player Flashes if Hit)
Software Used: Unity 3d, Monodevelop